Wednesday, September 30, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Hope" + "Cozy"





I have been behind! (See previous blog post on the reason why ;) ) I am so excited to get this lovely set of beautiful images to the blog.

You have probably been awaiting this for awhile.  I have had my thinking cap on lately so I hate to say that the week for "Hope" was a bit neglected...  But to make it up to you, I have both weeks "hope" and "cozy" narrowed down to five each but packed with inspiration.

Enjoy!

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Hope"











And the winner is....



THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Cozy"










And the winner is....



A big congratulations to all of the selected and thank you to all who submitted their beautiful imagery!! 

If you wish to participate further check the facebook page! Our current theme is "Wind Blown"

No comments:

Post a Comment