Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Inspiration Circle

Getting ready for the big change is scary.  It's so close! On November 1st the page will close, not be deleted or shut down, just closed. ;) A total renovation will happen! That's all my thoughts have been the past few weeks and I've been forgetting to post the top tens.  I felt like I made too many excuses... My design schedule is full and then the blog on top.  I felt like I had to have a good cry and felt like a failure...But, I told myself it was okay, because it was.  Sometimes we just need to stop. So came up with the solution... instead of  beating myself up about it, I will give P&R a huge farewell! I will pack the last three themes into ONE post and give you so much inspiration your socks will fly off.

Anyway, back on topic... You have brought my spirits right back to where they belong.  I decided to do a post, to give back.  

I asked that each photographer share their Facebook pages so that I could looove on all of them.  Took awhile, but I enjoyed every moment of going through! I also told them that they might be included in this inspiration circle. So none of them will know until they look below!

Below are so many inspiring, kind and wonderful photographers and even the ones named are amazing as well. You are all so good. I love ya all!

Enjoy!

XO,
Rose

And in no particular order... ♥


                  Jill Edwards Photography               
     


   

Catchnkiss Photography



Sweet Rose Elise


2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for including one of my images. I love these all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much for the share! And what a wonderful collection of photos by some talented photographers. I love being a part of these groups to see such varied and amazing images -- lives lived fully for all to see. <3

    ReplyDelete