Wednesday, July 22, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "At the Beach"





Have I mentioned before how you capture the beach so well?? Seriously you do. Everyone of you! And going through all those beaches, not one photo looks the same or feels the same.  A mind full of imagination is a beautiful thing! You did a fabulous job.

_

The view, soft tones and beautiful subjects.  Put those altogether and you get magic! This is a lovely moment. ♥


You captured the vastness of the ocean so well in this image! I love the story it leaks too.  Someone so small is ready to take on something so big, but with no fear. 



There is something about this that I really love.  Being in your mothers arms is the safest place to be when so young. A mothers love is precious. This moment is precious. 



Blue is my second most favorite color. There are so many blue hues here! What is interesting is all the objects are almost perfectly centered. I could see this printed huge and put in a living room. ♥



The flare is perfect. I get a sense of peace, as if her time has slowed and is calm and quiet, while the noise of the world is rushing past her.



Their clasped hands, their laughter.  You can just feel the love when looking at this! ♥



Eek! So adorable.  Everytime I see this it puts a smile on my face. Loving the warmth and hairdo. ♥♥



Love her vibrant suit. Makes her standout! Best way to end a beach trip! ♥



I love this for so many reasons! The colors and of course the ponies! I would sit there and stare at them with wonder too if I were there. ;)



Look at his determination in creating his masterpiece! Love the light and perspective. The angle makes it feel like you're really there.

AND THE WINNER IS...


 Loving the moody light, tones and interesting composition.  It is so unique and simple.  What a beautiful mother-to-be. 








No comments:

Post a Comment