Wednesday, August 5, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Laughter"

I am super excited to get this on the blog.

I love to laugh and love seeing laughter.  What would life be without it? Just think a simple laugh could light up so many faces and flip frowns upside down.  I was looking through these images and they made me giggle and grin so many times it made my belly hurt seeing so many smiley faces.

Just a little update on our plans for the inspiration weekly blog posts.  It is underway with some beautiful, beautiful talent and photographers. We can't reveal who they are just yet, I always love giving our readers some surprise inspiration. But I can tell you our first post is being published on August 20th. THIS MONTH!! So hang tight. ♥

Thank you for submitting your images and also, thank you for inspiring me and so many others every week with your fabulous images!

XO,
Rose

Image 1) This is such a sweet moment between brothers! I love the simple edit and soft tones. It has so much life and meaning to it.

Image 2)  Adore her outfit, all the colors that surround her and those cute scrunchy little eyes! That looks like
delicious watermelon wouldn't you say?
Image 3) Nose crinkles.. SO CUTE! All of the water drops center the subject and I love the sharp focus.

Image 4)  A tender moment. This is one of those images that you could hold forever.  The mood, light and lines create such a quiet scene
that you can tell is filled with lots of love.

Image 5) Isn't it sweet thinking someone so small can have so much joy? So much detail was captured here!
 Her button nose and little curls. So sweet! I wonder what was so funny? I wish I knew. :)

Image 6) I saw this and thought 'What an interesting take on our theme'.  Seriously! This is so cool!
Love the bokeh that goes everywhere.  Even though her face is out of focus, the water takes you right to it and creates a story.

Image 7)  Not only is she beautiful, but her smile is beautiful too!
The soft tones and colors are lovely! She looks like a beautiful person to meet.

Image 8) This is perfection.  I lovelovelove his expression and her laugh.
The image just oozes with love! You can tell they have a strong bond between eachother.

Image 9) Just gorgeous! Loving the movement, tones and small pop of pink and red. Such a beautiful girl!

Image 10) Oh my goodness! This sums how I feel about food. ;) Nah, actually I just love light, the mood and this cutie so much!!
Life can get messy sometimes,  I wish I could get through it as happy as this little one. ♥

Words really can't describe why I love this so much.
  I see an undying love in their eyes,  
strength in their hands and 
beauty in their hearts. 
I see two beautiful souls in love. A love that will last forever.



Congratulations everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment