Sunday, July 19, 2015

P&R Plans - "Inspiration Weekly"

I had asked our fans on the Facebook page about a new idea called "Inspiration Weekly".

In this post I am going to explain how these work.

Finding The Inspiration :

These posts will be published every Saturday. During the week I will be carefully seeking 5 photographers work. 

Process of Post :

If they accept, I will ask each photographer to pick one of their all time favorite images and add an encouraging message to those who will see the post!!

This is a very, very special and important event that P&R will be doing every week! It will be the highest honor on all our page, because P&R focuses on inspiring those who almost quit their passion and are about to throw their gift through the window! We need to build up their confidence and show them that they truly have beautiful talent.

If you receive a message from my page, you will have 2-3 days to reply. If their is no response after those 3 days I will discard the message (Sadly) and hunt down another page. 

"Inspiration Weekly" will being August 20th.

Lets reignite passion!

XO,
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment