Wednesday, September 16, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Gold"

This week was wonderful.  And I enjoyed going through each submission! 

Thank you to those who have continued to show your support of The Gold Hope Project by sharing your images with us in honor of Childhood cancer, but also thank you to those who have signed up for the project, and are capturing those special moments for these families!!  ♥ 

I hope you enjoy the selection of all the beautiful artistry! If you wish to learn further about the Gold Hope Project and want to contribute in some way, check out their website and facebook page with the links below...


_


Such a sweet moment. A special moment in time captured forever! Love that light.



I love the wide view here! The tree off to the side, the rays of light and all the vibrant colors complete it. 



Her expression, the curls and they way she is gently holding those flowers. beautiful.



Sunflowers and golden hour = the best photo, plus having a cute little subject is just a wonderful bonus! Love... ♥




All the colors in this one are amazing! I love the wonder in his face! 



I love this one so much! He has a little protector. ♥ So precious.



Now that is 'gold'!!  In love with the soft uncertain focus here...


I wish I were right here.  It looks so calm and quiet. Beautiful. ♥



The light here is fabulous! Loving how it outlines her body and all the textures that surround her.

TOP HONORS:


I love how this goes along with the meaning of our theme... even when storms seem to always be overhead.. there is still something beautiful in the storm.  I love how she stands out, with no fear of the weather, she is so beautiful against those dark stormy skies and the golden field.


Congratulations everyone!! I enjoyed every submission!

Head over to our page to participate in this weeks theme "Hope"

XO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my image for your cover. I really appreciate it! x

    ReplyDelete