Sunday, May 17, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Mysterious Subject"

Well this theme has been ended for a little while now... why am I just now posting the top ten for it?
Believe me I had a good excuse! I needed a short break. We can get so caught up in our 'things' that we sometimes forget that we can only do so much! ;) But I'm back now. And I'm glad to be back! I loved my break but I missed the page and all of you!

So anyway, you all did an amazing job! P&R is climbing in submissions it seems, I love seeing new faces! You all are so talented! 

Here are the weekly picks for our theme "Mysterious Subject". I love them! ♥


What a dazzling photo! I love the bright+dark combination. While it is mysterious, it's also beautiful! ♥


I just thought this was so cool! Images that make you think are always awesome! I'm not really sure what's going on in this photo, but it just amazes me. ♥ The simplicity is something I love too and that is also here. ♥


Oh man. I love playing with shadows! I love the lines and rich tones. ♥


Ah I love this! Simple, elegant and I really like the focal perspective & angle!


You gotta love your animals! This is very clean and feels relaxed! Love it! ♥ But I still wonder what he's looking at. ;)



Oh goodness! Everything about this is perfection! There is so much detail yet it is a very simple photograph! ♥♥


Michelle Tremblay
This is beautiful. I love the soft colors, tones & the choice of focus. 


Awe.  This is a sweet photo! The contrast &  the b+w give it more mystery and meaning. ♥


Chickens are always mysterious creatures, that is what makes them amazing animals.  I am really liking the moody edit and the detail! ♥


I'm not really sure what to say about this image! It's stunning but at the same time spooky. The shadows and focus are really neat. Very creative!

AND THE WINNER IS...

As soon as I saw this my jaw dropped! Although this is dark and mysterious it is also very vibrant! The light/shadow play is incredible. I love how the light stops right below his eye, it draws you right into the subject without distraction. ♥


As always you all did a wonderful job for this theme! I loved going through all the images and seeing all the mystery. Have a wonderful night! 

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment