Wednesday, April 29, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "Smile"

This theme and this week just had me smiling the whole way through. It was a good feeling! And today I am going to share the smiles with you!

Thank you to all who participated and congratulations to the featured! ♥

If you wish to submit your photos for more of our themes visit the facebook page
our current theme is "Sunlit"

Enjoy!

-
Crystal Kary- Photographer
Baby smiles! Nothing cuter than that! ♥


There are just so many bright colors here! And then the yellow ball catches your attention. ♥


The playful action, the angle and the cheerful feeling this image gives! She has beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile.


I have no words.. I am loving the creative crop, the simplicity and of course his contagious smile! 


When I saw this I melted! It's just a subtle image, the way he's standing & his gentle smile. 


Adore this! A little fashion queen. ;) I love the movement and excitement the photo portrays.


This just makes me chuckle everytime I see it! perfection!


There isn't a full smile here. Which makes it sweet. I love the soft edit, and her gorgeous eyes.


I love seeing the happiness between a couple. ♥


AND THE WINNER IS...

I love this one for it's imperfect and ethereal feel. The uncertain focus, the soft light and tones. It's just beautiful.. ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment