Monday, April 20, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW / "Blooming" / Guest Judged by Performer Photography

I was stunned by all the amazing talent submitted last week! And Dana chose a beautiful selection!! 

Dana,
Thank you for taking the time to do the hardest job on my page... Judging! You are amazing your photos are amazing and you totally rocked it! I am honored to have you on our list of guest judges!!

Hope you all enjoy the photos below! ♥
XO
~Rose
-♦-

This was SO hard!!!! I am amazed at the talent in our photography community. I really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful submissions through out the week, and I loved being able to see your take of blooming through your eyes. Thank you for all who submitted.
 ~Dana

 The overall softness of this photo drew me right in. Absolutely love it. 

 This is so dreamy and the tones are to die for. Stunning.

I love how we can see the whole farm blooming along with the tree and the true signs of Spring arriving. Beautiful.

 This photo is gorgeous. I love the composition, and the soft color and tones.


 Love the red, the perspective, and how the focal point is on the tulip that is yet to bloom. It leaves you with a promise of what is to come. 


This photo makes me happy! It makes me think of wishes, and dreams, and all the promise of Spring. 

 I love how the sun shines through and make the leaves golden. I totally want an apple tree now!

 This photo stopped me right away because it's such an interesting subject! I still have no idea what this flower is, but I love the tones, and the detail of the rain droplet about to fall. I love photo's that make me think!

 I love the soft pink and the dreamlike feel of this image. Beautiful.

And the winner is...

This capture is simple and gorgeous. Absolute perfection.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my photo! They are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the feature!!! I am so honored to be in the top ten!!! <3 P.S. it is a small lilac bush I am trying to curse back to health ;)

    ReplyDelete