Monday, March 16, 2015

Week in Review | "Make Believe"

Monday,  March 16, 2015 • 

Well, I think its safe to say spring has finally sprung!

What a beautiful week its been! so warm and breezy, but also wow! What amazing work all of you have.   So happy that you take some small moments to share your photos with us!! I am completely blown all the talent. 

And here we are! Below are the top ten and weekly winner for our theme "Make Believe"
and it couldn't have been judged better! 

Thank you so, so much Stacie for lending your time and talent into last week! You are amazing, your work is amazing, you are just an awesome person and I am so honored to have had you as our judge. <3

P.s Stacie's words will be bold and in quotations! :)

  Michelle Tremblay 
    "I think this photo represents one of the all time favorite characters every little girl looks up to.  I love the wintery feel of this image, and the bird tops it off beautifully!"



   " Love the way she's gazing down at her shoe.  It's like she's wondering "Does this shoe match this dress?"  Purely adorable! "


 "I adore the action captured here!  When I look at this photo I feel like I'm there, watching her twirling and dancing like a princess in her blue dress. Beautiful!!!"


"What a fantastic job of portraying Merida from the movie Brave.  My absolute favorite is her facial expression and the way she's sticking her tongue out!"


 "Such a sweet, sweet photograph!  Everything about this photo is gorgeous!  The little girl, the costume, the setting, the editing.....WOW!!!  The way she's hugging the book is priceless."


"What child doesn't dream of flying?  From the first moment I saw this photo I was in love!  Such adventure and imagination <3"


" Gah....she is breathtaking!  The tones and depth of field are incredible! "


"Gorgeous Little Red Riding Hood for the Make Believe theme this week.  Composition is spot on!"


  "I think every little boy pretends to be Spiderman.  I really like the perspective the photographer gave the viewer.  I can only wonder if he's looking into a mirror inside the room."



And the winner is...


  "I was totally blown away by this photo!  The composites and/or overlays were added and blended beautifully.  I love the way the lightning is reflected off his shield.  Also, the HDR feel of the image makes it perfect!  Great use of creativity and post processing!!!"


"This was so fun to be a part of, thanks again for the opportunity :)"

~
Hope you enjoyed this last weeks picks! Thank you all for submitting and thank you Stacie!! <3 Have a wonderful Spring week!!

Xoxo
~Rose
If you wish to participate further, our new theme is "Fresh"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment