Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Beautiful work of Julie McGann Fine Art Portraiture

Hello Friends,

Today I'm going introduce you to the amazing work of an awesomely talented fine art photographer, Julie McGann!

Every one of her photos tells a different story, and are very inspirational! Her images are so surreal and are sure to make you smile. Wouldn't you love to play with Mr. Ketchup? Or be able to stand next to a dinosaur that allows you to brush her hair? All of her photos are adorable! Who knew dogs could have a tea party? <3

Julie's photos also have a gorgeous painting effect to a lot of them! I once asked her what she used to get this effect, she told me she did it herself! I was so stunned at how real it seemed, almost like she was standing at an easel and painting the whole picture. It's totally bizarre, but this lady can do it!

Here are few samples of her beautiful work! Everytime I see one of Julie's photos it makes me smile and inspires me to try new things and be creative,  take a moment to view a few photos! I had asked her to pick her favorites and she also asked me to pick mine, so here we are!

Thank you so much Julie for the inspiration and allowing me to post these photos! You are so talented! Keep on inspiring others and creating what you imagine!

~P&R

P.S To view more of Julie's work on Facebook click HERE.  You can also purchase her lovely work HERE or visit her website HERE. :) Enjoy!

                                      *Photo Courtesy of Julie Mcgann Fine Art Portraits*
                                  *PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR TAKE THESE IMAGES AS YOUR OWN*

                                                                                  > > > > > >





No comments:

Post a Comment