Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Freelensing Guide: Achieve those Lovely Photos!

Hello!  Today we are going to show you just how simple freelensing can be.  
If you're not sure what freelensing is let me show you  in this short post! :)

Below are a few photos shot while freelensing:

This type of shooting makes beautiful photos with a natural blur caused by the lens when detached.
I want you to try it over the rest of this week! It will boost your creativity as a photographer and also give you fantastic photos! Be artistic and have fun! 
> > >
Let me warn you this can be a frustration sometimes, so be patient, these things take time. ;)
Here are a few steps:
> > >
1.  Detach your lens from your camera body
2. Tilt your lens left to right or up and down to get a different focal point
*Flipping your camera vertically helps too*
 Moving in a forward and backwards motion helps you get your subject in focus.

*hint*
*Using your focal ring will help immensely*

Not much to it huh? Nope, but it does take a lot of time and a lot patience!
I love freelensing, it makes for a beautiful image!  Imperfectly perfect I'd say. 

If you have any questions, please comment below I will do everything I can to help. :)

~P&R





4 comments:

  1. wow you have definitely inspired me to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lib, Go for it! 😊 You will be glad you did. 👍

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'm so excited to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gianna, would love to see your results!

    ReplyDelete