Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE WEEKLY REVIEW - "These Summer Days"

I had the funnest time going through these! And it was hard! I looked through them 2 days before picking all ten. (Yes it was that hard! ;) )

Everyone did an amazing job with this theme and I loved every image! Enjoy! ♥


-♦-


I adore the colors here and the look of wonder on her face. Those quiet summer evenings are always the best!


The tones and detail really got me! I love how each child is so concentrated on their play! Their imagination is hard at work. ♥ ♥


That pink pop really draws you to the subject! Lady bugs are so fun to photograph. 
I love the simplicity here. ♥

The feel this image gives me is peaceful and relaxing. It might be the moody edit! Love the focal perspective, although it is focused on the drops, you can tell the whole story!


One of the funnest things about summer... swings!! I always did this as a little girl. The mood, detail in her hair and the movement behind her makes the image. Love it! ♥


I can relate to this photo! If I were there, this is what I'd be doing! hehe I love berries. This is so simple, but still unique in its own way. ♥


With all these different shades of blue, I love how her sunglasses pop. She has a sweet smile, you can tell she is enjoying her time at the beach! ♥


I live in an area that looks a lot like this! Playing and exploring creeks are so fun! I love his little overalls and excited face! So cute. ♥ 


Something about the depth and vibrant blues and greens here that makes me smile. It's a very sweet and calm moment. ♥

AND THE WINNER IS...

Ah. I just... The softness, the color and the little girl... LOVE! There is something about this image that amazes me. All the poppies are so bright and center her very well. The look she has is sweet. Such a stunning photo! ♥ ♥ ♥


-♦-

I hope you were inspired and enjoyed going through these! They definitely have gotten me super stoked for the next couple months of summer!!

If you wish to participate in any other themes, our theme this week is "Stuffed Loves" judged by Lindsey Bramlett! Check out the facebook page for details! It's almost over.

XO,
Rose ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment