Friday, June 19, 2015

MEET THIS WEEKS GUEST JUDGE / Lindsey Bramlett Photography

We are so excited for July but also the end of this month!

I am truly honored to introduce to you our guest judge for the last week of June, Lindsey of Lindsey Bramlett Photography!

I have followed Lindsey for a while now, and her images are still just as beautiful as when I first started following her! They are clean,  bright but most of all show the sweetness of life!  Get to know Lindsey a little bit in this short interview. ♥

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions and letting us share your inspiring self on our blog Lindsey! Thank you for helping us in our journey to inspire others to do what they love!

XO,
Rose

-♦-

1. what does being a photographer mean to you?

Being a photographer means being a "memory keeper". I love being able to capture that certain moment that wont ever happen again. One day, the pictures are all we will have left...


2. how does your photography effect you?

My photography effects me personally. I try daily to capture moments of my daughter no matter what she is doing or who she is with. It makes me think and helps me practice my skills that I am continuing to learn. And I also love that my daughter is starting to show interested in her pretend camera. I hope one day she will love to take pictures also!


3. when did you first find your love for it?

I first found my love for photography at a young age. I was probably around 12 years old. I got my first camera for Christmas one year and it was a small point and shoot. I carried it in my purse so I had it with me everywhere I went.


4. what matters most to you in your journey in photography?

I am completely self taught so the most important thing for my journey is being able to look back at my older work and being able to see how much I have grown and learned. Its such a nice self achievement and no one can do it except me.


5. what is your favorite camera equipment to use?

My favorite camera equipment right now is my 50mm lens.

6. Favorite time of the day to shoot is?

My favorite time of day to shoot is early morning. I love the glow of the natural light.


7. if you were to give another photographer advice, what would it be?

Take your time! Be yourself and learn as you go. Everyone learns are their own pace, everyone has a different idea, everyone edits differently and everyone sees different. It's ok to be different. Also, find a good support system. I have found so many wonderful, sweet and supportive ladies in the photography community and I look up to them. When you have others to help inspire and encourage you, it makes such a big difference.


8. Have you had a past time struggle that our fellow artists could learn from?


It has not personally happened to me, but I have heard of it happening... bullying... Its not nice, its uncalled for and the sad truth is that its out there. Be sweet, inspire and encourage others. Being ugly does nothing but show how disrespectful you are. Everyone needs to be lifted up from time to time. And lifting others up with kindness is so easy and so fulfilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment