Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"The Beauty of Film" - week special

I thought it would be fun to have a go at a different theme.  A few months back I decided to step into the world of film. And hey, I never want to give it up. I've bought a few rolls and have been practicing! One day I wish to go film all the way.. but don't have the funds at the moment!

Film has it's own kind of beautiful. And it's slowly becoming more and more popular everyday! I wanted to see how many film users we had on my page or maybe if you tried it and wanted to share it with someone. We got hardly any submissions, but with the little bit we did get, AH! You totally rocked it...

This is a bit different from our normal "top ten" it's actually a top 3 and there will be 1st place, 2nd place and a 3rd place.  

1st Place

The light here is just yummy, but those berries look delicious too! What I love most is the soft colors and simplicity.  ♥


2nd Place

One thing I've noticed about film is that it loves light. This is just breathtaking! I love how it shows the sweet innocence of a child. ♥ Couldn't love this more.


3rd Place

Ahh. I am a big fan of fog. Especially when it looks this pretty! That evening light. ♥ I am really loving how the small building is not completely in the frame. Lots of detail was captured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment