Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week in Review | Top 5 Selected Artists for: "Inside My Home"

Sunday, February 8, 2015 | Week in Review

Hello,

I was having fun going through your images! Each one was so telling and beautiful. 
Again I say this every week but it's true, it was were really really hard only choosing 5! We might have to bump it up to "Top 10"?

On the Facebook Page I mentioned we might have a guest judge next week! But only if we get enough submissions this week for our theme "Faces"

Hope to see you there with your interpretation of "Faces"!

Have a great Sunday!

__


Love the "chilled" feel of this image. Reminds me of Elsa on Frozen. ;)





Ah... I love the warmth. So peaceful and soft, takes me back to summertime. <3





Beautiful. Just beautiful. In love with the pop of red and the butterfly book. Stunning.


  

Loving the sharp focus and perspective in this shot. I'm also a fan of the color yellow.
Love it. <3



And the winner is...
Eeek! Cuteness overload!
Look at those eyes paired with her beautiful blonde hair.
Simple stunning.
You can see she's enjoying her meal! :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment