Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week in Review | Top 10 for 'Faces'

FEBRUARY 15 2015

Good Afternoon,

First off, welcome to all the new photographers!! I have been seeing floods of you coming in and I am so happy to see that you enjoy the page! <3

-
And now, here are our top 10 photos for our
{ faces }
theme!

This week was amazing.  I was just blown. Every photo was so beautiful, I loved seeing all the smiling faces, different expressions, it makes the world a happy place and you captured those wonderful memories to keep and cherish forever. :) 

~~
Love the tones and mood of this photo. It makes me sleepy just looking at it! And of course I love the sweet pup! <3 


~~
Haha this just makes me chuckle! Love the personality captured here! That expression is priceless! :)
~~
So still. Love the perspective!  :) He looks as if he is thinking deeply of something.
~~

Such sweetness captured here! Love the negative space and black & white conversion. <3


~~
Loving the centered attention in this image! Very creative and different! Makes me feel relaxed. ^_^
~~
Oh gracious! <3 <3
How can you not love the expression on this sweet face?
~~
Love the beachy colors here. So bright and soft! <3 Looks like he may be caught in a daydream. Love it!
~~
Awe. She is absolutely beautiful! She has a sweet look in her eyes which makes me wonder what she is thinking. 
~~
Nothing like a photo of a fresh little blessing that just entered the world! Love the moment captured. It's just so peaceful and comforting. <3
~~

And our winner is...

I cannot begin to describe my love for this photograph. I don't know, it just reminds me of film. He has this twinkling look in his eyes. And the black and white makes it come alive. The whole image just speaks to me! <3 <3 <3



Congratulations everyone!! I was delighted to go through each and every image! You totally knocked the theme out of this world!

Check our facebook page for the new theme!
Happy Sunday!

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment